Sunday, January 22, 2012

You Got Chocolate in My Peanut Butter!

I'm starting to feel like I should change the name of this blog to Scrumptious Sundays. But then it would get get left for Mondays sometimes and it would be an endless cycle of procrastinating. Although I actually like the sound of Scrumptious Sundays better now that I'm hearing it. So maybe in the future but for now I'll keep trying to post them on Saturdays.

Okay, with out further adieu...

Peanut Butter Cup Cookies
Printable recipe

  • 1c. Granulated sugar
  • 1 Egg
  • 1c. Peanut butter
  • 1/3c flour
  • 1tsp Vanilla extract
  • Mini peanut butter cups (about 20)






Directions:
1) Preheat oven to 350ยบ.
2) Mix sugar, egg and peanut butter and vanilla together.
3) Add flour in slowly.
 
4) Line mini cupcake pans with preferably paper liners. (I tried my silicone ones but they didn't come out as good.)
 5) Roll (or scoop) 1Tbsp of dough and place in each cup.
6) Flatten a bit if needed, then push a peanut butter cup into each cup.
7) Bake for 12-14 minutes, let cool then enjoy!

1 comment: