I once worked in a Mexican restaurant that had guacamole on the menu that was prepared at the table by the servers. So now I know how to make guacamole. This is must-have for your Cinco de Mayo celebrations!
1 Tbsp diced tomato
1 Tbsp diced onion
1/4 tsp chopped cilantro
Juice from 1/2 lime
1-2 tsp finely chopped jalapeno
1) Cut avocado in half length-wise.
2) Using a sharp, heavy knife, whack the pit so the knife sticks in it. Twist knife to remove pit.
2) Use a medium spoon to scoop the avocado out of the skin.
3) Mash avocado with a fork to desired level of smoothness.
4) Add in tomatos, lime juice, jalapeño, cilantro, salt and pepper.
The first time I got around to making snickerdoodles, I was torn between finally making them and making chocolate chip cookies. I decided that I should just combine them and now it's my go-to cookie recipe. I made them by adding chocolate chips to my snickerdoodle recipe.
<a href="http://scrumptioussaturdays.blogspot.com" target="_blank"><img src="http://xc7.xanga.com/3e9f865054132276136949/w220025053.jpg" alt="the blog you're about to read" width="125" height="125" /></a>