Saturday, May 21, 2011

Shake It Up!

This one is super easy but SOOOOO yummy! I always found that making a chocolate milk shake with non-chocolate milk really dulls the chocolate flavor of the ice cream. What's my solution? Why, more chocolate, of course!



Double Chocolate Milkshake
One serving

Ingredients:

  • 3 scoops chocolate ice cream
  • 2 Tbsp chocolate syrup
  • 8 oz milk

Equipment:
Blender (I used my MagicBullet)

Optional:

Whipped cream
Additional chocolate syrup

1) Scoop 3 scoops of ice cream into blender. If, unlike me, you are using a regular blender, double, triple, etc. for additional servings.
2) Pour milk over ice cream to the level of the ice cream (about 8 oz per serving). If the ice cream starts to float, pour to the approximate top of where the ice cream used to be.
3) Drizzle approximately 1 Tbsp chocolate syrup over ice cream, per serving. 
Ice cream + Milk + Syrup
 4) Top with whipped cream and more syrup and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment