Saturday, November 12, 2011

Recipe Repost

I originally guest posted this recipe several months ago. I decided that now I want to feature it here for the convenience of all of my lovely followers! This is a quick, easy recipe with tons of flavor that everyone will enjoy! Serve as an appetizer or a light meal. 


Serves 4
Prep/cook time: 25 minutes




Artichoke Bruschetta
Printable recipe

Ingredients:
  • 1 jar (about 6 oz) artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
  • 3 scallions, chopped
  • 3+2 Tbsp grated Parmesan cheese
  • 2 Tbsp  mayonnaise (or sour cream if mayo freaks you out as it does me... I know.)
  • 12 slices French bread (1/2" thick)

















Directions:
1) Preheat oven to 450ยบ F.
2) Mix artichokes, scallions, 3TBSP cheese and sour cream together in a small bowl and set aside.
3) Arrange bread slices on a baking sheet and toast for 4-5 minutes until lightly browned. I used my toaster oven.
4) Spread artichoke mixture evenly over the bread slices, about 1TBSP each.
5) Sprinkle with remaining 2TBSP cheese.
6) Return to oven for 1-2 minutes until cheese is melted and lightly browned.
7) Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment