Saturday, September 10, 2011

Cookies and Milk

I wanted to make some cookies with ingredients I already had and these little gems are what I came up with. I was very impressed with how good these improvised peanut butter cookies. I threw in some chai tea mix and white chocolate chips for some gourmet style!

Peanut Butter Chai Cookies
Printable version

Ingredients:
  • 1 1/4 c peanut butter
  • 3/4 c brown sugar
  • 1/4 c chai tea mix
  • 1 large egg
  • 1/2 c white chocolate chips




Directions:
1) Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2) Combine first three ingredients in a bowl with an electric mixer.
3) Mix in the egg.
4) Stir in white-chocolate chips.
5) Scoop tablespoon-sized balls of dough onto ungreased cookie sheets.
6) Using a fork, flatten, making a crisscross pattern  on top of the cookies.
7) Bake 8-10 minutes.

8) Let cool before removing from cookie sheet.
9) Enjoy with a tall glass of cold milk!

1 comment: