Is there anything better about fall than the arrival of pumpkin spiced things suddenly into our lives? The good marshmallow making people gave us yet another, pumpkin spiced marshmallows, making Pumpkin Spiced Rice Krispy Treats possible!
- 3Tbsp butter
- 1 18 oz bag pumpkin spice marshmallows
- 5 Cups Rice Krispies cereal
- non-stick cooking spray
1) Spray a medium sized baking pan with non-stick cooking spray.
4) Pour melted butter over marshmallow and stir to coat evenly as possible.
6) Mix in rice Krispies, one cup at a time, until evenly distributed.
9) Serving suggestion: Enjoy with a hot pumpkin spice latte!
Sorry DailyGrace, I can't agree with you but I will post your video (or part of it) because it's relevant-ish and that's what I do.
Original video source