- Leftover (or not) taco meat
- 1 1/2 cup cheddar or jack cheese
- 2 medium flour tortillas
- Hot sauce for dipping (I like Cholula)
- Sour cream
1) Preheat heavy skillet on med-high heat.
2) Place one tortilla on the skillet and spread about half the cheese evenly on tortilla.
3) Spread taco meat evenly over cheese along with another layer of the remaining cheese.
4) Top with the second tortilla. Cook for about three minutes until the bottom layer of cheese is melted.
5) Press down around the outside of the 'Dilla to make the top tortilla stick to the cheese on the bottom.one Flip over and cook on second side for an additional two minutes.
6) Cut into 6 slices using a pizza cutter and serve with optional condiments.